Lots of things happened over the course of the first week of the off-season and we're here to break it down
The first week of the NHL off-season gave us lots to talk about. On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
- Can the Lightning three-peat?
- Why the Keith trade was a bad idea and Ken Holland isn't a good GM.
- Why did the Minnesota Wild buy out Parise and Sutter and will the Islanders try to sign them?
- Should teams use offer sheets more often for mid-tier players?
- What is next for Shea Weber, his career and the Montreal Canadiens?
- Where could Eichel end up and is his injury hurting his worth?
- What are the next step for the Leafs when it comes to Seattle protection and free agency?
- Who is Colorado going to protect, sign and let go?
As always, follow us on Instagram @TalkingHockey for daily content.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices